☎ 1800 529 835

School Accident Compensation Solicitor

Legal Helpline: ☎ 1800 529 835


If you have been injured at school, nursery, day care centre, university, college, or TAFE, and the accident was the result of someone else's negligence, you may be able to make a claim for accident compensation.

We are an independent referral service with access to solicitors experienced in representing the rights of students, teachers, parents and other visitors to school premises who have been injured in accidents that were not their fault.

Complete the Contact Form on this page or call our Helpline to receive obligation-free legal advice on personal injury claims.

Injured at School

School accidents can result in severe injuries and disabilities, requiring medical treatment, surgery, hospitalisation and ongoing care. If your life has been affected by an accident due to someone else's negligence, you should consider the option of making a compensation claim.

You need to seek legal advice as soon as possible because time limits apply in making compensation claims. If you are unsure as to whether the time limit has expired, contact us today to find out.

School Accident Claims

The types of claims that our solicitors deal with include:

Injuries from defective or unsafe premises

  • Slip, trip and fall accidents in school building, grounds, walkways, where these surfaces haven't been properly maintained.
  • Building and walkway collapses.
  • Electrocution from exposed wires and cables.

Faulty equipment

  • Injuries due to faulty equipment such as chairs, desks, playground equipment.

Sports injuries

  • Injuries from sporting activities and events.

Car Park Accidents, and other Motor Vehicles

  • Students hit by cars and other vehicles.
  • Accidents on school buses.
  • School crossing accident.

Lifting, carrying objects

  • Injuries resulting from lifting, carrying or moving heavy objects without correct training or equipment.

Asbestos and dust diseases

  • Exposure to asbestos resulting in asbestos related disease.

Children's Compensation

A parent or guardian will be needed to instruct a solicitor on behalf of the injured infant or child. Children's compensation claims require extra attention and must be resolved through approval settlements. Our specialist solicitors can expertly guide you through such procedures.

No Win No Fee Lawyers

If you are in doubt about whether or not you are entitled to claim compensation you can always contact us though our Helpline or Contact Form. Most negligence compensation claims can be handled on a No Win No Fee basis. For further information, contact our referral service today.





☎ 1800 529 835



Copyright 2008-2024 - - All Rights Reserved  is an independent information and referral service, and not a legal practice. Enquiries to this website are referred directly to solicitors.