Index / Road Accidents Compensation:



☎ 1800 529 835

Road Accident Injury Compensation

Legal Helpline: ☎ 1800 529 835

Have you been injured in a road accident? Need legal advice?

Our legal referral service is independent and completely FREE.

Complete the Contact Form or call our Helpline to receive legal advice on personal injury claims.

*Note that due to regulations, we do not handle motor accident claims that arise in QLD or NSW. If you contact us from these States we are unable to respond.

Road accident injury claims

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.  Depending on the State in which the accident occurred, your claim will be with the relevant motor vehicle accident insurer.   

If your claim is accepted, you may be able to claim a variety of compensation payments including medical expenses, out of pocket expenses, loss of wages, damages for pain and suffering and care and assistance provided to you by your family and friends.

Claims for motor vehicle accidents are not limited to car accidents. You are entitled to claim for accidents involving motorcycles, trams, trains, trucks, buses, bicycles and heavy work vehicles. You are also entitled to make a claim if you are a pedestrian involved in an accident. You may be able to make a claim even if you were the driver at fault.

What can I claim?

You are entitled to make a claim for medical expenses, loss of wages or salary, the gratuitous care and attendant services provided by your family and/or friends and lump sum payments for pain and suffering.  You may also make a claim if you were dependant on a person who died as a result of a motor vehicle accident.

These claims can be subject to thresholds and limitations depending on the State in which the accident occurred.

Time limits

There are strict time limits for making claims depending upon the State in which the accident occurred.  These time limits vary from two months to three years so it is essential that you seek legal advice as soon as possible.




☎ 1800 529 835

**Our solicitors provide advice on claims that involve personal injuries. They do not provide advice on claims that involve vehicle or property damage only.



Copyright 2008 -2019 - - All Rights Reserved  is an independent information and referral service, and not a legal practice. Enquiries to this website are referred directly to solicitors.